The Elie Saab dress that Mila Kunis wore last night was definitely one of my favorites. I also thought Reese Witherspoon, Natalie Portman, and Halle Berry looked pretty fabulous. My mom and Seth were pretty excited to see that The King's Speech won so many Oscars, but I must say that I was a little more focused on the dresses... ha! Happy Monday!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Pretty Little Dresses
So last night, I watched the Oscars before falling asleep, only to be awakened an hour later by a terrified husband who was up studying and was convinced a tornado was about to blow our house down. Turns out, our house shaking wasn't the result of a tornado but the 4.7-magnitude earthquake that hit central Arkansas. Pretty scary stuff.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







I love this dress too! And you know that earthquake was centered near the lakehouse. Hopefully Dad won't find any damage when he goes this weekend! And you HAVE to go see "The King's Speech." It is fabulous and I saw it again and would STILL go back again. I don't usually see movies more than once!
ReplyDelete