Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 20, 2011

OKC Weekend

Seth went to a Men's Discipleship Conference in Memphis this weekend, so I headed to see Ashley in Oklahoma City! I drove in Friday night, and we grabbed dinner at Pei Wei before watching movies. We got up Saturday morning and went shopping and exploring for most of the day with one of her roommates.
 Being just a tad silly around the Arts District...
Brianna, Ashley, and me
For dinner, two of Ashley's roommates joined us for sushi, and then we went to a local lounge to hear a great band that played mostly 80s music. We had a great time, and the band was awesome!
After Starbucks and church this morning, I headed back home to see my hubby! I arrived in town just in time to stop by Willow Creek hospital to see Jordan and Billy's sweet baby girl, Tatum, being born! (We didn't actually watch her being born, but we made it just in time for the doctors to get everything cleaned up so we could see her.) Tatum is precious, and Jordan looks amazing! She was in labor for only about 7 hours altogether, and she did a natural birth! Go girl!! I hope you all had an amazing weekend as well!

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Yall look great together again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww YAY!! So glad you got to go see Ashley!!! Love seeing the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl!!! It's Brittney from Teazed Hair Studio. I saw you went to see Ashley and it made me miss her so bad. Next time you talk to her please tell her I said hi. I'm glad you two had a great time. I voted for your story too!!! Yay. when do you find out who won?

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers