Ads 468x60px

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ornament Exchange and Bridal Shower

On Monday night, my sweet friends Ivy, Helen, Kabbie, and Liz hosted an ornament exchange at Ivy's new Harbor Town apartment. We had such a great time catching up, and I got two super cute ornaments for our Christmas tree!
 
All of us girls... (back) Ivy, Martha, Hailey, Lawrence, Kabbie, Liz, me (front) Burgess, Faye, Jennings, Helen
adorable butterfly ornaments from Anthropologie... love that store!
Then, last night, my friends and I went with our momma's to a wedding shower for Janet! She is getting married in May, and we had a great time showering her with gifts. With all of the talking we did, I only managed to get one picture, and Janet isn't in it sadly. We are so happy for her and Bill though!
my sweet friends... Alison, me, Helen, Lizy, Katherine, and Mary Grace
I absolutely LOVE being able to see my friends over the break. As crazy as it is, when we are all back together, it hardly feels like we even left!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers