Ads 468x60px

Sunday, December 19, 2010

More Christmas Parties

I realize most of the posts in the next week or so will be about Christmas parties with my friends, but because I use this blog primarily to document our lives together, I want to remember all of the fun we had! Last Wednesday, Shawna and Natalie drove up from Little Rock to have our annual Christmas dinner. Seanne cooked an amazing dinner for us, and we had such a great time hanging out! I borrowed all of these pictures from Shawna's blog. It was also Ashley's last night in Fayetteville because she is moving to OKC, so it was great to be able to hang out with her before she loaded up and moved on without us. :(
 Natalie, Ashley, and me
 Seanne and Shawna
 Seanne and me
 Ashley and Shawna
Because Gail and Amanda were too far away to make it to our little Christmas dinner, I decided we needed to have one of our own in Memphis! So last night, Amanda drove in from Jonesboro, and we met up with Gail at Tsunami (thanks Jennings for the suggestion!). It was delicious, and we had so much fun catching up for hours! Here is our party pic.
Gail, me, and Amanda - Random side note: In June, we will be the three married girls in our group!!
Anyways, I love this time of year because we have more time for fun dinners and parties, and we are finally able to spend some quality time catching up. It just gets harder each year as we grow up, get jobs, get married, move away, yada yada yada. I love Christmas time because we have more time to see each other!

1 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers