Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas Parties

This has been a busy past few days for us, but I sure do love all of the celebrations that come with Christmas! Last night, I went with my incredible team to Jose's for dinner and our gift exchange. I feel so blessed to have such a great and FUN group of women to teach with. When the kids make me want to pull my hair out, these ladies either make me laugh or offer to help me (pull my hair out). Incredible, I tell you.
Perri, me, Brooke, Cassie, Sally, Cathy, Vanessa
After a much-needed dinner with my friends, I met up with my husband and our fabulous community group for our Christmas celebration. I missed dinner at Taste of Thai, but I made it just in time for cider, hot chocolate, and our dirty santa game at the Cordry's super cute apartment. Here's our group (minus the Brewers who were in India and the Hills who just had precious baby Tucker last week!). 
 Seth, Matt, Owen, Seth C, Billy, Joe, Jordan
Kara, Amy, Jordan, me, Amber, Elizabeth, Hallie
I borrowed our whole group shot from Amber's blog!
It was such a wonderful night with great friends, and I have more Christmas fun to look forward to tomorrow night! 

1 comments:

  1. That's great that you have such wonderful teacher friends!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers