LOVE this cute husband of mine
and I love my friends! Lawrence, Patton, me, Alison, and Katherine
Helen and Jesse
Preston's favorite soccer team... I might just be a little partial to all of his "Chelsea" gear!
Girl pic from our party... Alison, Helen, Kendall, Maggie, me, and Katherine
and one with our gorgeous mommas!
We decided this year to bring one gift around $25 instead of trying to come up with something for everyone. The gifts were great... two Anthropologie gift cards, a beautiful scarf, two Christmas wine glasses with a bottle of wine, a great leather card case, and a McCarty rabbit! We had a great time playing dirty santa with all of the fabulous gifts! We will definitely stick with this plan for next year.
We missed getting a picture with all of our dads, but I managed to get one of me and my hubby!
LOVE, LOVE my friends!!
and one with our gorgeous mommas!
We decided this year to bring one gift around $25 instead of trying to come up with something for everyone. The gifts were great... two Anthropologie gift cards, a beautiful scarf, two Christmas wine glasses with a bottle of wine, a great leather card case, and a McCarty rabbit! We had a great time playing dirty santa with all of the fabulous gifts! We will definitely stick with this plan for next year.
We missed getting a picture with all of our dads, but I managed to get one of me and my hubby!
LOVE, LOVE my friends!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment