(1)
On the top of my list this afternoon, I'm loving the progress my students are making! We have been working so hard, and they are becoming better readers, writers, mathematicians, scientists, and geographers as I type! Okay, maybe that was a slight exaggeration, but they really are improving, and it is so rewarding to see everything "click" with them.
(2)
I'm loving the series of posts Jenessa Bailey put on her blog from our wedding. She did a recap of our wedding, then started a post called Wedding Woes and Wisdom: The Brides Tell All, and finished with a post from my mom called Wedding Woes and Wisdom: Mother Knows Best. It is still so fun to me to look through all of our wedding pictures.
(3)
On the topic of wedding pictures, we finalized our album with the fabulous Lauren of Benfield Photography! After many tweeks and changes (and a lot of help from my awesome mother!), we finally ordered our wedding album! I cannot wait to have it and look through it all the time!
(4)
As always, I'm loving my friends, my family, my co-workers, my community group, my students, and my awesome husband! I feel so blessed by all of the amazing people in my life. I thank God each day for all of you!!
Have a great rest of the work week!!








Thanks for playing along girl!
ReplyDeleteY'all have some beautiful wedding pictures! I just love looking at them :)
Your wedding pictures are stunning! I am new to your blog and I am looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your wedding album!!!!
ReplyDelete