We treated ourselves to some Starbucks... a Pumpkin Spice latte for him and a Gingerbread latte for me. Delicious!
It's this cute couple's wedding day today! We are so sad we couldn't make the trip to Texarkana because of his test and the Fall Festival at my school tonight, but we are so excited for Thomas and Leah!!
We just finished watching the Razorbacks beat South Carolina 41-20! It was a great win for us, and our defense looked pretty good this game! Woo pig sooie!!
It's Maggie's birthday today!! She is one of my longest friends, and I love this picture of her and her cute boyfriend, Ted, at our wedding this summer. Happy birthday Mags!! I hope it was wonderful!!
It was so incredibly nice to have a weekend at home... I can't really remember the last weekend where we really didn't have much to do. I'm pretty excited that I still have tomorrow to enjoy as well!











LOVE you!!!! And SOOO ready for you to live in Little Rock so I can see you more than 1 time in 3 months. :(
ReplyDeleteLove the shout out! miss you!
ReplyDelete