I'm not the best cook by any definition of the word. I can follow a recipe and make a few variations, but that is about the extent of my culinary talent. Anyways, it was getting colder here (although today wasn't quite as chilly as it has been), and I was looking around the web for some yummy soup recipes. I found, and made for dinner last night, a super delicious and easy potato soup recipe. It's from Cooking Light, too, so I feel like I get bonus points for making a non-healthy soup a little less terrible for us. I thought I would share the recipe in case anyone else is looking for a quick, easy soup that is hearty enough for a man to enjoy! :) If you make it, let us know if you liked it as much as we did!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Potato Soup
I'm not the best cook by any definition of the word. I can follow a recipe and make a few variations, but that is about the extent of my culinary talent. Anyways, it was getting colder here (although today wasn't quite as chilly as it has been), and I was looking around the web for some yummy soup recipes. I found, and made for dinner last night, a super delicious and easy potato soup recipe. It's from Cooking Light, too, so I feel like I get bonus points for making a non-healthy soup a little less terrible for us. I thought I would share the recipe in case anyone else is looking for a quick, easy soup that is hearty enough for a man to enjoy! :) If you make it, let us know if you liked it as much as we did!
Labels:
Recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






This looks wonderful! I think I'm going to make it for dinner tonight. It's chilly and rainy...the perfect weather for some potato soup! :)
ReplyDeleteI'll have to try this. It's rare when I discover something I can cook that will feed my entire family. ;)
ReplyDelete~ Sloane
http://cocktailswithhemingway.blogspot.com