Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Lots of Sleep

We got a lot of rest and relaxation this past weekend, and it was much needed! We also froze while tailgating Saturday afternoon before the Hogs beat UTEP 58-21. The only picture I took this weekend was of me and one of my favorites, Jill. She was my mentor teacher last year, and I just love her to pieces!! She moved to second grade this year as well, so we always have lots to talk about!!
I really don't have too much to say, which is why I have procrastinated in blogging lately. I'm struggling not to get sick again, and it doesn't seem to matter how much I sleep, I am still always exhausted.
and are becoming much more of a necessity to get me through the days... my dentist who whitened my teeth before our wedding will probably not be happy when I go back over Christmas break. Oops. Anyways, speaking of breaks, I am excited to see my family next week! We realized that it has been almost 5 months since we have seen them... not okay!! It has also been forever since I have caught up with my friends, so if I haven't called you back in awhile, I promise, a phone call is coming soon!! :)
Have a great rest of the week!!

1 comments:

  1. Don't get too busy girl :)

    Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers