Ads 468x60px

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Comfy Cozy

It's been a wonderfully relaxing weekend. Seth went with the guys on their annual fishing trip to the White River, so I'm sure he'll want me to share pictures on here when he gets back. I got some much needed rest Friday night, spent Saturday shopping at the NWA Boutique Show with Seanne and Ashley, and had a great dinner with the other amazing 2nd grade teachers at Sally's house last night. I cleaned some this morning before and after church, I'm about to get some work done for the week, and then I plan on waiting on my hubby to come home to relax with me this evening!
I totally wish we had this in our backyard right now. How fabulous does this picture look??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers