Ads 468x60px

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Branson Weekend and Halloween

Seth and I have been looking forward to this weekend for awhile now! We met up with our community group on Friday afternoon and headed to Branson, MO for the weekend. We have SUCH an awesome group, and we feel so blessed to have found such a great group of friends. It was a pretty low-key weekend, filled with food, shopping, games, and lots of fun. We rented a five-bedroom cabin so we could all stay together, and we had a wonderful weekend with each other!
the girls at dinner Friday night... Kara, Amanda, me, Jordan, Amy, Amber
shopping on Saturday at the outlet mall
making smores
Here's our group!! Blake & Amanda, Seth & me, Matt & Kara, Owen & Amy, Jordan & Amber, Billy & Jordan :)
Sadly, we were missing a few... it wasn't our whole group without Joe & Elizabeth and Nathan & Amy! We missed you guys! We did have a great weekend though, and I feel rested and ready for the week ahead! 
Happy Halloween!!!
I had to show you our costumes for Halloween... the 2nd grade teachers were the seven continents, and we definitely had the best costumes in the whole school! :)

3 comments:

  1. Cute pictures! Glad y'all had a fun weekend! I'm loving the continents costumes! Very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had a blast!!! Missed not seeing you in Fayetteville though :( LOVE your team dress up/costume idea!! Yall are so smart, good thing your teachers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recognize your continent...of course, I was never very good at Geography! haha!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers