I love that two of my best friends' birthdays are back-to-back! Today is Amanda's birthday!
It makes me so sad that I don't get to spend her birthday with her this year! Talking on the phone today just wasn't the same as strawberry cake and dinner! We did get to celebrate when she was in town this past weekend though, so I guess that will have to do for now... and Troutt, I know you are way too cool for blogs, but I also know you are reading this... SO HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! Love you much!!!
On another note, our sweet friend Elizabeth who is in our community group and was due on December 26 just had her sweet baby boy this afternoon. Asa was born around 2:20pm and weighs 2 lbs 14 oz. Their cute family is doing well, but please keep them in your prayers. I know it will be a long couple of weeks for them, but we are all still looking forward to her shower next week!
Happy (almost) Friday!!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment