(1)
I'm loving that I got to sleep an hour later than normal this morning, that I actually got to enjoy my breakfast at home instead of in the car, and that I still had time to get Starbuck's on my way to work this morning! I went (and will be going to tomorrow) a math conference to learn new and fabulous things to teach my kiddos!
(2)
I'm loving that I got to have dinner with one of my wonderful friends, Seanne, that I hardly ever see now because we are both insanely busy and exhausted teachers! We had such a great time catching up tonight, and I am so glad that we finally found a time that worked for both of us to enjoy a girls' night!
(3)
I'm loving my students. My 25 kiddos are challenging, exhausting, rambunctious, and oftentimes difficult, but I love each of them more than anything, and I love my job! I am so blessed to teach at such a wonderful school in a wonderful district, and I love being at work everyday!
(4)
I'm loving that our Razorbacks are 3-0!! We have a huge game this weekend against #1 Alabama at home, and I am loving that we will spend all day tailgating and mentally preparing for the game! I like to do my part to help the players out, ya know? :) We are ready to win!!
(5)
I'm loving my amazing husband SO much (today and everyday)! He is absolutely incredible and does so much for us! We have almost been married for 4 months now, and I am so excited that we have a lifetime of years to look forward to together!
Have a wonderful rest of the week, and GO HOGS!! :)









Thanks for playing along! I'd love to be able to sleep in...at least the weekend is just around the corner! I love that wedding picture :)
ReplyDelete