Ads 468x60px

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Arkansas vs. Georgia

at 

What started out as an easy-going game suddenly turned into a stress-ridden fourth quarter this afternoon! Some of our very best friends came over to eat and enjoy the game, and all was well on our path to victory until the hogs seemed to lose it in the 4th. Our two-touchdown lead quickly ended in a 24-24 tie with about 2 minutes left. Thankfully, the Razorbacks pulled it out in the last two minutes to beat the Bulldogs 31-24. Phew! We all had a great time! The boys went to play golf, Ashley and I headed to the pool, and we have yet to determine what we will do with our evening. However, it has been a wonderfully relaxing weekend that I absolutely needed as I am still battling my yucky illness(es). Hope your teams won this weekend too (except you Georgia fans, sorry!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers