I spent Friday night preparing for our big tailgate on Saturday! We were so excited about the big game, and we had such a great time hanging out with our friends all morning!
Seanne, me, and Ashley
Casey, me, and Ashley
the hubs and me
I think most people in the stadium were prepared for a loss to #1 Alabama, but in the first 50 seconds of the game, we scored a touchdown!! It was INSANELY exciting to be in that stadium for the first 2.5 quarters of the game, when we were up 20-7, but then we made a couple of crummy moves and ended up losing by 4. The energy was immediately gone! It was hard not to feel depressed by the loss, but we tried to look at the positive! Hey, we beat the #1 team in the country and the reigning national champs in 3 out of the 4 quarters of the game. Not bad! Still love our hogs!
I spent about 6 hours up at the school today preparing for my first round of parent/teacher conferences! It will be a BUSY week at school, with PT conferences all week, our first field trip on Tuesday, school pictures on Tuesday, and a professional development day on Friday! Seth is busy too with Trial Competition most nights this week. I'm already tired just thinking about it. I hope y'all have a great week!






You do have a busy week! Hope it goes by fast :)
ReplyDeleteYou, Seanne, and Ashley are all wearing red! I am going to pretend this is because I have rubbed off on you three not the red out. ha
ReplyDeleteMiss you, Love you and can't wait to tailgate with you at the Vandy game!!!