Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

4 Months

We've been married for four months today! Where we are today, it is hard to remember the days (ahem... years) when we weren't married! I fiiiinnnnaaaalllyyy took the time to pick out all of the wedding pictures for our album! I looked through them a bazillion times, but it was so hard to narrow the hundreds down to about 90. I can't wait to see what the amazing Benfield photographers do with them!

With the hard part of my week over and (only) 4 no-shows for parent conferences (blah!), I was able to leave work around 7:00 instead of 9:00 tonight! I have to spend tomorrow tracking down the parents and begging them to come talk to me... ha! Seth's trial competition seems to be going pretty well, but he is still at the law school competing away! We have a fun weekend ahead with Luke and Ashley's wedding, and we are definitely looking forward to it! Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this photo of when yall first saw each other on your wedding day! What a special moment for you to always remember when you see this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wedding photo! Happy 4 months and many many more!

    Brand new follower here, you guys have a cute story, i love that you have been together since you were 13 ad 15...how adorable!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers