I had such a wonderful birthday! Thank you all for your sweet comments, phone calls, texts, and messages! I truly have the BEST friends and family, and I am so thankful for each of them!
On my birthday, I went to lunch with Seth, Zack, and Shawna, and then was so surprised when one of my best friends, Katherine, showed up after driving 2.5 hours to see me!
We had a great afternoon, complete with a wonderful Splash carwash from my sweet friend, Natalie, and Orange Leaf frozen yogurt! When the boys got off work, we headed over to Natalie's parents house, where we had a joint birthday party for her dad and me!
We had a great afternoon, complete with a wonderful Splash carwash from my sweet friend, Natalie, and Orange Leaf frozen yogurt! When the boys got off work, we headed over to Natalie's parents house, where we had a joint birthday party for her dad and me!
The Staggs are such wonderful people, and they are fabulous hosts! We enjoyed a wonderful fish fry, banana pudding, cupcakes, a few games of Baggo, some juggling, and some swimming! It was the perfect way to end my birthday... thanks Mrs. Lisa and the Staggs :)!!
On Friday, Katherine, Shawna, and I headed to Hot Springs where we went to lunch and had a spa day at the Buckstaff Bath House! This was such a neat experience... we highly recommend it!










What a wonderful birthday weekend :) I like the new way you displayed your pics!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog and had to comment! My hubby just finished law school and is in the middle of the bar exam. Last year I completed my masters in speech pathology. I think we have alot in common. Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDelete