Hey everyone who reads Chelsea's awesome blog. Seth here. I wanted to get on the blog today and let everyone know that today is Chelsea's birthday!!! The big 23. It seems like yesterday that I met her, and she was just a little ole 13 year old baseball fan. As a tribute to Chelsea's birthday, I am gonna give you a photo montage of Chelsea's BIG birthdays. Check it:
I am aware that 23 is not a big birthday by most standards, but in a way it is a big deal for us. This is our first opportunity to celebrate an eventful occasion as a married couple. I did my best to plan a great party.
Last night, Chelsea and I had dinner at Ferneau in Little Rock. I made us reservations for 7:30 and had some awesome flowers waiting on the table for us when we arrived. It was awesome!! Check out the flowers:
Anyway, all that to say that today is my wonderful wife's birthday! Leave her some comment love and wish her happy birthday!!! Tell her how much you love her and how much you love reading her awesome blog.Seth






Happy birthday!!!! We miss you both so much! Hope you are enjoying every moment of marriage and this awesome day! Amber
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!!! Seth did a great job picking out your bracelet..its beautiful!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! I love my Pandora bracelet :) Happy birthday!!
ReplyDeleteSo sweet Seth! I am so glad you are picking out presents on your own now! I didn't even KNOW about this one! You have come so far! Happy Birthday again to my sweet girl!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday, Chelsea! I turned 25 on the 24th-- I guess all the coolest folks [minus my son of course] were born in July. =)
ReplyDeleteOh My Goodness...melt my heart. This post was so sweet. Happy belated and judging by this post and the more recent one by Chelsea it sounds like it was an AWESOME birthday! I think the part about buying a card for your "Wife" almost made me tear up a little.. so sweet! Love this blog!
ReplyDelete