This has been such a relaxing weekend for the two of us, and we have had such a great time hanging out together! We started our weekend by eating Chinese takeout and watching movies at our apartment in Little Rock Friday night. Is there really anything better for a date night than Chinese takeout and movies??? I'm not so sure. On Saturday morning, we visited the local Farmer's Market where we chose some delicious blackberries, blueberries, and a watermelon that we have been thoroughly enjoying since. This was a pic Seth captured from one of the ladies selling fruit.

After a delicious lunch at a restaurant downtown called Big Whiskey's, I allowed Seth to choose the activity, and we ended up spending about 3.5 hours wandering around the Clinton Presidential Library. I think he has a goal to visit every president's library, and Clinton's marks his second one to visit, followed by George H.W. Bush's library in College Station, Texas.

a happy Seth riding the escalator to see all that the presidential library contains
A look inside Clinton's oval office... Seth was thrilled!
We were pretty tired after our long morning, so we went back to sit on the couch for an hour or so before we got ready for the Farm Party hosted by one of the law firms he has worked for in the past. This morning, we went to a great church service followed by a yummy lunch at Bravo and a relaxing walk across the Big Dam Bridge.

I hope everyone's weekend has been just as enjoyable as ours!






Sounds like a great weekend! We love going to farmer's markets too :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love the market photo and looks like yall had fun with the museum too!
ReplyDelete