Kelly over at Kelly's Korner is doing Show Us Your Life - Favorite Bible Verses this week. There are so many we love, but we thought we would share some of our favorites with you:
Chelsea's Favorites
"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity."
- 1 Timothy 4:12
This has been one of my favorites for a long time. It encourages me daily to live my life in a way that glorifies Him.
"So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore, what God has joined together, let no man separate."
- Matthew 19:6
This is a new favorite for me. It is what I had engraved into Seth's wedding ring for him as an encouragement to us both that our union was a part of His plan.

This is a picture Benfield Photography took of Seth's ring on our wedding day.
Seth's Favorite
"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us. Let us fix our eyes of Jesus, the author and perfector of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."
- Hebrews 12:1-2
I like this verse because it inspires me to live everyday for Christ. In all that I do, I am reminded that I am to live solely for Him.
We hope you all have a wonderful, relaxing weekend! We have big plans to have a lot of fun hanging out together. Check back for pictures later!






What great verses! I love the one you put in your hubby's ring :)
ReplyDelete