Ads 468x60px

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Casey's Bachelorette Party

Okay, so this occurred weeks ago, but somehow its recap is just appearing on our blog. I was in Fayetteville for a math workshop for my new job (!), so Ashley and I hit the road when I was finished Friday afternoon to meet up with the crew in Dallas! We had such a fun weekend celebrating Casey (and Andrew) and their upcoming wedding! Tyler, Casey's sis and MOH, did a great job planning our weekend out for us, and we came back with some stories to tell and lots to laugh about! Here are some pics from our fabulous Dallas weekend!
Case being serenaded by dueling piano men
The fabulous establishment known as Pete's Piano Bar had wigs that my friends decided to model.
the whole group
and again
the beautiful bachelorette and me
Seth and I are really getting excited for their wedding which is now just one month away! We had lunch with Casey and Andrew last week and had so much fun hearing all about their plans. It is coming soon, friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers