Ads 468x60px

Monday, July 12, 2010

My Current Obsession

Frozen yogurt has always been one of my absolute favorite desserts. The TCBY in northwest Arkansas closed during our freshman year of college, but before then, one of my best friends, Seanne, and I would drive about 40 minutes just for yogurt. It was one of those things I just had to get when I would go home to Memphis.
Anyways, it seems like frozen yogurt is appearing everywhere now! In Fayetteville, we have Orange Mango. In Little Rock, there is Red Mango and Orange Leaf, neither of which are related to Orange Mango. Must be something about colors and mango?! Memphis is getting a new yogurt place as well, but I just can't remember the name of it. I do love Pinkberry and Yogurtlicious, but neither of those are currently close to me.
The self-serve machines at Orange Mango (and Yogurtlicious and Orange Leaf) make me so happy!
This was my scrumptious lunch from Red Mango today... mixed berry parfait with white peach yogurt! It was delicious!
So I am fully aware that this was a random post, but I thought I would share my love of frozen yogurt with ya'll! Anyone else love it as much as me??

2 comments:

  1. Chelsea, I think yogurt (especially TCBY yogurt) does deserve a post! One week this summer, I ended up going 4 days in one week.... ridiculous, but oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not Random AT ALL!! haha I love frozen yogurt...during college this was eaten as a meal or as a snack at least once a day! I totally agree though it has suddenly become the new "cool" thing they are popping up on every corner here too! In college my Sorority sisters and I always wanted to open one up right next to the "Sorority Row" we thought we would make millions! Hmmm ...might still be a good idea! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers