Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Bridesmaid Spotlight: Seanne

Seanne was one of the very first people I met when I arrived at college. Along with Amanda, we were the first three people on campus the morning we could move in as freshman. A little eager, were we? Maybe, but we quickly bonded and found out I was living right across the hall from Seanne and Amanda! We had such a great time freshman year and every year since then! Seanne is such a great friend with a giving heart and a super fun personality! I just love hanging out with her... we always have so much fun! One of our absolute favorite things to do is go eat yummy dinners. Some of our favorites have always been Mary Maestri's, Herman's, and Bordino's. Here is our friendship in pictures!
 Our very first picture together in the Gregson lobby!
80s party at Phi Delt
 at Bordino's
I think this was one of my favorite memories from freshman year. 
eating dinner in Italy
Amanda, Seanne, and me at Seanne's 21st birthday dinner
 the beginning of senior year
some of my favorite girls... Amanda, Seanne, Ashley, and Gail
 We escaped to Kansas City to flee Ice Storm 09.
her 22nd birthday
 graduation party
some night not too long ago
Seannie, I am so glad that we met on our first day at college. You have been one of my best friends since that day, and I have had so much fun with you over the past five years. I can't imagine what college would've been like without you! Looking back through all of our old pictures together is so much fun! I LOVE YOU and am so glad you are a part of our wedding... I wouldn't want it any other way!

1 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers