On Saturday around 11:00am, Seth, Ashley, and I hopped in the car again for a quick weekend road trip to Newport, AR to attend Clark and Marion's fabulous wedding! We had such a good time, and we got to stay with Amanda at her parents' house in Jonesboro! It felt like we just breezed in and out of there, but I was so glad because we were able to catch up with a lot of great friends! Their wedding was beautiful, and we are very excited for the two of them and their new life together. I didn't take many pics because we were too busy dancing to Memphis Soul Revue and catching up with everyone, but here are the few that I did take.
pretty cake
Seth and me
roommate pic... Ashley, Katie, and me
me with Ashley...
... and Seth with Ashley
the happily married couple (and one fabulous
photog capturing it all!)
Congrats Clark and Marion! We are so happy for you both!
Cute pics! I love Seth's bow tie :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I love her cake! I don't think I have ever seen the round layers alternated with the square ones! Love the blue flowers too!
ReplyDelete