Seth and me with our wonderful hostesses (and host!)... Haley, Jamie, Melissa, Katy, Lauren, Holly, Brian, and Jillian
chit-chatting
just finished dinner
the newlyweds... Scott and Holly
Lauren and Stuart
Brian and Josh
This was so cute... everyone signed this game when they came in, and it is one of the first things we put in our new house! We had to find the perfect closet to become the game closet!
the trio
love him
the whole group
Seth and I cannot thank each of you enough! We had such a wonderful time, and we really appreciate everything!! You are wonderful friends, and I am honored to always be included in the lawyerly events :) Thanks again!!









How sweet :)
ReplyDeleteI got Things one year for Christmas and it's such a fun game!
What a great idea!! So cute! Can't wait to see y'all again- the big day is sooo close!
ReplyDeletehttp://imbryant.blogspot.com/
I love that you guys have been together forever!!
ReplyDeletewww.dukeandsarah.blogspot.com