Ads 468x60px

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Almost There

We are getting married in SIX weeks!!!! I am so beyond thrilled, and I know Seth is ready. My mom came up this past week and stayed with me a few days, and we had such a great time together! Seth has started moving things into our new house, and I think he has decided to start staying there pretty soon. I defend my Master's thesis on Monday, and then I will almost be finished! Wish me luck... I am the first person out of 73 to go! I hope they aren't harder on me because I am at the beginning!

Because I turned in the final product last Monday (three bound copies of 100 pages each!) and my 57 page powerpoint presentation was due yesterday, we went out to celebrate with some friends last night. Ashley and I consumed an entire pizza at our house, and then we met up with Seth to go meet Seanne and Amanda. We had so much fun!
 all the girls
 Seanne and Ashley
 sweet Amanda
me and the fiance
Shawna came in town today for a friend's bachelorette party, so we just got back from getting pedicures! It's raining here, so it was the perfect afternoon activity. I am really enjoying not having anything to stress about right now... it's such a nice break from the past 9 months of my life! Back to work tomorrow though... Hope you all are having a great day so far!

1 comments:

  1. I hope your presentation went well today m'dear! Congratulations on finishing your thesis...what a relief! And I can't believe the wedding is in six weeks...So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers