Ads 468x60px

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Wedding Festivities - Day 1

I have been trying to decide the best way to share all of our wedding details, so I thought I would start with the first event of our wedding weekend and just tell our story in order. On Thursday night, almost all of our wedding party came to Memphis. We all checked into the Peabody Hotel and headed to dinner at The Rendezvous.



We had such a great time celebrating together and kicking off our wedding weekend! We were blessed to have most of our friends with us, and after an amazing dinner, we headed over to Beale where we danced to a great band at Rum Boogie. It was a wonderful night and a great way to kick off our big celebration. Oh, and one of the things I did not want to do the entire weekend was carry around my camera and take pictures, so my wonderful friends took these and shared them with me!
Seth and I at dinner
my girls
us with my new mother-in-law
and with my new brother and sister, Hannah and Trey
my girls again
Maggie, me, Helen, and Katherine
just dancing the night away!
We had such a great night together, and it was a great way to start our weekend. More to come on the rest of the weekend soon!

1 comments:

  1. How fun! I love you new header...beautiful pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers