Once again, I am participating in Kelly's Show Us Your Life which is all about china patterns this week. Conveniently enough, I am currently sorting through the pieces of our china and the gift cards that we have received over the past few months for our wedding, and each time I look at our china and everyday dishes, I pretty much fall in love with them all over again! Seth and I chose our patterns together (not quite sure he wants me to share that info with you), but we had a great time deciding on patterns that we both liked because there were several patterns he liked that I didn't and vice versa. Here is what we chose!
We chose Simply Anna by Anna Weatherley for the place settings of our fine china, and it is just beautiful in person! We were blessed to receive 16 dinner plates of our china, and we will hopefully gather some of the remaining pieces over the next several years. And for a little added fun, we also chose Simply Anna Polka plates for our dessert plates.
When choosing our everyday china, we wanted something unique, sturdy, and a little fun. We chose a company called Jars, which is a French company that handcrafts ceramic dinnerware. It is absolutely beautiful and is hand-glazed, so each piece is slightly different.
These pictures hardly do it justice, but we chose eight place settings in the White Pearl and eight place settings in the Sky Gray so that we can mix and match pieces as we like. We are both really excited about being able to collect these pieces over the next several years, and I am most excited about getting settled in our house so that we can start using all of our wonderful gifts! We really are so blessed, and we have the BEST friends and family who made our entire wedding weekend so special. We love you all!
And I promise, wedding pictures ARE coming!!











Very pretty! I've never heard of Jars before but I really like it! Can't wait to see y'alls wedding pictures :)
ReplyDeleteYour blog header is breath taking...
ReplyDeleteLove your pattern. Great blog...
Hope you will stop by and read about our Disney Cruise and I have a GOOD giveaway that I am drawing for on Monday.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/