Ads 468x60px

Monday, May 3, 2010

Girls Night

So it seems that at least every other weekend, I end up doing the same thing with my friends. But, hey, we are creatures of habit! On Saturday, Seth went to spend some time with Justin, and I hung out with the girls! I got ready with Seanne at her house, and when Amanda got home, we headed to Bordino's for dinner! We sure do love that place! Ashley met us when she finished babysitting. Here are some pics!
Glasses? Oh, yes. I apparently contracted pink eye from one of my students, so my glasses from the 8th grade have made quite the appearance lately. I NEVER wear them, but my doctor insisted that I could not wear my contacts. Boo.
I remembered to take them off for my picture with Amanda and Ashley, and you can't even tell that I can't see a thing when this pic was taken!
In other news, Seth has one final to go, and I graduate in a mere 5 days. Yippee!! We are working on final details for the wedding (programs, the schedule, welcome baskets, etc.), and I am beginning packing up everything to move into our house! Seth has been unpacking little by little, and it is coming along nicely. When we get all moved in, settled, decorated, and are living there, I will put up some pics. So exciting! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers