Gail and I met because one of my favorite high school teachers just happened to be a HUGE Arkansas alumna and introduced us at a "Head to the Hill" party at the end of our senior year. We instantly clicked and found we knew a lot of the same people. We went to lunch once or twice over the summer, and we just happened to meet again on the lawn of Chi Omega on pref night. Five years later, she is absolutely one of my best friends, and I don't know what my life would be like without her. She is our favorite little nurse, and I am really looking forward to spending a few weeks in Memphis this summer so I can see her all the time! Also, my cute little friend is getting married next June, so now we have even more to talk about!! :)
Gail and her sweet fiance, Brenton, the night they got engaged... Brenton was so wonderful to invite us to be a part of their special night, and I could not be more excited for the two of them!
I think this picture captures us just perfectly.
Captain Gail driving my dad's boat at the lake last summer... they look semi-concerned.
We graduated!! (last year)
This was the night of my Chi O candlelight... it was SO hard to keep my engagement a secret from her, even if it was only 24 hours! BUT, the look on her face was priceless that night!
Love these girls... me and Gail with Natalie and Ashley on Senior Walkout during Rush.
I have more pictures of us making goofy faces like this than I can count... girl, we are goofy!
prom pose
I have not the slightest clue about how to explain this one... one random late night at Walmart I'm sure. a bee, a policewoman, a tree, and a shacker... perfectly logical combination
Chi O's together for not even an hour at this point!
I think it's pretty obvious, but I always have so much fun with this girl! Gail, you are one of the sweetest, funniest girls to be around, and I am so glad I have you in my life! You are such a sweet friend, and I am beyond thrilled to have you share this special moment with me. You're next, munchkin, and we can't wait!!! Love you to pieces, Gaily!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment