Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thesis: Check

There is the last 8 months of my life all in a neat little bound book of just 100 pages. My action research defense was yesterday, and after a 25-minute presentation and 10 minutes of questioning by the board, I PASSED!!! 

I am beyond thrilled that I am now one step closer to graduating with my Master's in Teaching... which is a mere 18 days away. I had a wonderfully relaxing afternoon yesterday with Ashley and Amanda, and it was so nice to be able to sit around the house with nothing to do and nothing to worry about having to do (for the time being, anyway). I feel like I have missed out on so much this semester because I moved into the library. Regardless, that is all behind me now, and it is time to look forward to the next few exciting weeks!

Our sweet friends Michael and Amy invited us over to dinner last night, and Amy treated us to a wonderful meal! It was fun to catch up with them, and I think it made both Seth and me really excited about what marriage has in store for us. I, for one, cannot wait!! Yippee... we are almost there!!! After school today, we went looking for bookcases for our new house, and we didn't have much luck! We have SO many books that we practically need a library. It is going to be insane when we combine our collections... I am thinking some might have to be stored at my parents' house until I get a classroom of my own that I can move all of mine into. We shall see. Happy (almost) Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Great job sweetie! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great feeling to be finished!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Great job! What a relief! You are going to be a great teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! I especially love her comments -- such a great feeling after working so hard for something!!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers