Ads 468x60px

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Red/White Game

Last night, Seth and I went to the Razorbacks spring Red/White football game! Seth was invited by the Athletic Department to have dinner and watch the game in the East Indoor Club, so we headed down to the stadium to check out our team for next year. We only stayed for the first half (remember, it's finals time for that boy!), but we had a really good time. I was cheering for the Red team, and Seth cheered for the White team, and the White team ended up winning 31-21. We looked really good out there, so I am hoping for a great football season this fall!
Like the beard? I was actually going to let him keep it until finals are over since I feel bad for him, but when he picked me up for church this morning, he was cleanly shaven and looking so handsome! :)
He has his first final tomorrow, so wish him luck! Isn't it just ironic that I have an insanely busy/terrible year with so much work to do and that the week that I am FINALLY finished with it all, Seth has to start working hard?!? So not cool! Have a good week everyone!

1 comments:

  1. Hubby and I were doing long distance for about 8 months up to the wedding and I went to visit him and he surprised me with a little stache. It was funny but I definitely didnt mind when it was gone! I like a little scruff but nothing drastic. Hope you had a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers