Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Our Invitations!

At this point, I am hoping all of our guests have received their invitations to our wedding and have or are going to return their response cards soon!! Today marks ONE month away from our wedding, and it almost seems hard to believe. In just 9 days, I will receive my Masters degree, and in 30 days, I will be Seth's wife!!

We met with the most fabulous Amy Hannon quite some time ago to begin discussing our wedding invitations, and I knew that what she came up with would be amazing! We talked about them and thought about them for so long that it was so exciting when we finally went to pick up the completed invitations! They are just perfect for us and our wedding, and I am beyond thrilled with the way they turned out! Amy took these fabulous pictures that she allowed me to share with you all, so give all the wonderful credit to her!
This makes it REALLY seem like it is all going to happen! I can hardly believe that after all this time, it is finally almost here!! Woohoo!!!!!
Check out what sweet Amy wrote on her blog about our invitations today!!

1 comments:

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers