"Elenita" is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. She has a heart for the Lord and a wonderful family that has raised her very well (like that shout-out to the fam, Helen?!). She is encouraging, spunky, and lovable, with a great attitude towards life and a cheerful heart! She makes me better person just for knowing her! Aren't you just wishing you were friends with her, too??
such a great friend!
at the lake last summer
"hail to the school we all love...!!!" - graduation day
vacation in Destin sometime in middle school
one of my favorite pictures of us... we were so cool then
at the Children's Museum after our Senior luncheon
in 8th grade with the rockets we made
at one of our MANY middle school dances... pretty sure that is all we did back then
New Years Eve 2008... so glad we got to celebrate together!
one Christmas break (2008 maybe?)
had to throw in this picture... Helen's momma is a Chi O too (and so is Kak)!
Helen worked at camp with me for a few weeks one summer... oh what fun we can have!!
SUCH a fun trip to Destin one summer... Levy, Helen, Warner, Alison, Hammons, and Me
same trip... see how much fun we had?!
Oh, dear Helen!! I can't believe that in just 5 weeks I will be marrying Seth, and we have only been talking about this for 9 years now!! We have had some of the best times together over the past 16 years (is that right?!?), and I seriously don't know what I would do without you in my life! I am so glad we have stayed best friends even though we are so far away from each other, and I cannot wait to have your beautiful self stand beside me when I marry Seth-y-kins! :) I love you to pieces, and I am so grateful to have you in my life!!!
(one of my favorite pictures that my mom took of us at our high school graduation... it wasn't staged at all... we were just reminiscing and my mom got a great picture!)














Hey girl. Stopped by to see how you are doing only to see the sweetest post ever. So glad you have such a good friend. I love the middle school pics.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'll see you soon sweetie!!
So cute! You do have a special friend in Helen and these are great memories! I love the one I caught at the end of graduation day too...just classic!
ReplyDeleteI am in LOVE with the last picture that your mom took!! Love you and love Helen!
ReplyDeletehttp://embracetheuncertainty.blogspot.com/