Seth and I met each other NINE years ago yesterday, and tonight, we spent a few minutes up at the first place he took me on a date in Fayetteville. Seth came to college before me, and I went up with my mom one weekend early in the fall to visit him. He took me to a great dinner at Ella's and then up to Mount Sequoyah to see the whole city. He even packed us a cooler of cokes and root beers... isn't he sweet? :) Tonight, we grabbed a pretty quick but delicious dinner at Hugo's, had some yummy yogurt from Orange Mango, and then went up to watch the beginning of the sunset at Mount Sequoyah. He needed to get a lot of studying done tonight, and I have yet another Praxis Exam in the morning to be licensed to teach middle level (5-6), so we called it an early night and went back to studying, but here are a few quick pics I took.



So I was looking through old pictures because I thought I had one of us from that night back in 2004, and sure enough, I found one my mom had taken before we left for dinner... we looked so young!
Have a happy weekend!
Awww y'all are too cute!
ReplyDeleteAll I can say is, "Hey, that bat boy is looking at you!"
ReplyDelete