I am pretty sure my friends have been planning this for years now (long before the engagement!), but this weekend we finally get to celebrate my bachelorette party!! EEEKK!! I am soo beyond excited! All of my favorite girls are meeting up in DALLAS from all over the place for an amazing girls weekend! I'm not quite sure what all they have planned, but I know it will be so much fun! I can't wait to be with all of my friends for two days with no stress!! I know we will be eating lots of yummy food, having lots of "girl talk" time, and maybe do a little shopping somewhere in there! Other than that, we shall see!! I have the best friends in the world, so I know it is going to be a great time!

I am ready to go, girls!!!!
(Sadly, this adorable little thing is not actually me. It is from a greeting card. Cute though huh?)






Have so much fun!!! Can't wait to see pictures!
ReplyDelete