Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Scott and Holly's Wedding

Some of you may have seen my tweets on Saturday (I really just wanted to say tweets in this blog).  If so, you are probably already aware that I had the privilege to attend a beautiful wedding (I know ... this post is a little late. I apologize).  Scott and Holly are a wonderful couple that I have grown much closer to throughout my law school career.  Recently, we attended Scott and Holly's stock the bar shower, and have been anticipating their wedding for several weeks now.  Sadly, Chelsea was not able to attend with me so I had to fly solo.  Clark was there to keep me company though (stay tuned for Clark's Groomsman Spotlight).

I drove down on Friday night and met up with an old friend from 1L year, George Macress.  George transferred to Vanderbilt after our first year to get into more entertainment law.  I have not been able to really hang out with George since last summer when we were both working in Little Rock.  It was nice catching up.  George, Josh, Melissa, Claire, Katy, Haley, and myself all went to dinner at YaYa's Euro Bistro in the new Chanal promenade.  It was very good.  We had a great time talking about law school (which consumes our lives) and the forthcoming nuptials (Josh and Melissa, Me and Chelsea, Scott and Holly).  Check out this shot from dinner:

Me, Josh, Melissa, and Katy at YaYa's. 
Sadly, I don't have a shot of George here. 

The next day, I was able to play golf with Zack, my best man (his groomsman spotlight is still to come), and Scott Coulter. We played a course in Little Rock called Burns Park. We had a blast just kinda hanging out.  After golf, I left for downtown to prepare for the wedding festivities.  

Scott and Holly got married at Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. The reception was held at Next Level Events in Union Station. This was really cool. It was a beautiful ceremony and reception. We all had a blast. The band was awesome, the food was awesome, the atmosphere was awesome, pretty much everything about it was great! Below are some more pictures. Because Chelsea was not with me, I of course forgot to bring a camera. As a result, these have all been stolen from Melissa's facebook page. haha.  

Pulaski Heights United Methodist Church

George and Josh just straight kicking it

The 2L Class of the University of Arkansas (sans me)
Not sure where I was here, but I wasn't in this picture

Anyway, that was how I spent my weekend while Chelsea was away on the big bachelorette trip.  I think she a blast too.  Maybe she will post on here for all to see soon enough. 

Have a great Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers