Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Scott and Holly's Shower

On Friday night (I know this post is a little late), our law friends (I say that like I am one of them... haha) Katy, Claire, and Melissa threw an awesome shower for Scott and Holly, who are getting married in just three weeks... yay!!! The party was at Katy's parents' house in Springdale, which was super nice. We had a great time catching up with everyone and taking a break from all the law school talk! Usually when that crowd gets together, law school is STILL all they talk about, and maybe I didn't notice it as much, but they seemed to talk about school less. Yay! :) Anyways, here are some fun pics Seth and I took from the night.
 The cute couple
 Another cute couple: Melissa and Josh
 All of the girls
 Chi O pic :) Lauren, Holly, and me
 Scott getting ready to swing at the piñata... check out the look on Brian's face back there!
 Us with Robert and Hillary... love them!
:)
Happy Wednesday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers