So I have had this bizarre craving for King Cake lately. When I was home last, my brother had bought one, and I had just one slice, but since, I have really been wanting it again! With yesterday being Mardi Gras, I heard more than one teacher chatting about it in the lounge, which made me want one even more. So what did I do when I left the gym? I went and bought one... eek!! It is just too good, and I couldn't stop myself! Seth had some at the law school yesterday and said they got it from Rick's, and no worries, they had one left when I got there! I am now sitting here trying to study with my roommate, and we are both insanely nauseous from too much sugar! I'm not sure it was worth it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Of course it was worth it! You deserve a little (or a lot!) of sugar sometimes!
ReplyDelete