Ads 468x60px

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Almost to Double Digits!

Woohoo!!! 100 days from today, we will be getting married!!! I can't believe we will be in the double digits tomorrow! I am so excited that I can hardly stand it.

Also a neat fact... yesterday was our 100th blog post! We are moving into the triple digits for blog posts and down to the double digits for days until we begin our lives together as husband and wife! I am so thrilled!! Oh, and thanks for reading our blog! We appreciate you taking time to check in on us!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, your comment 100% made my week!! I LOVE your blog - it's been such an awesome way to follow your wedding preparations and what's going on in your life (particularly for those of us across the pond!). Thank you SO much for getting the message out on facebook! I definitely don't expect to win, but it meant that I got to thank your mom for all those trips to Michaels on Saturdays ;) I can't believe that the wedding is in less than 100 days...that is so exciting!!!! Missing you all so much!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers