Katherine (now better known as Kak, Kaki, KRay, whatev) LOVES dogs, and sometime (around first grade maybe?) she decided she was going to stop speaking in the car and resort only to barking. Of course, I was the only one who could translate for our canine friend. Naturally. I can't remember how long this lasted, but it sure is one of my favorite memories of us.
Haha wowwww
Okay, so these are just sad. I think we were probably in third grade in the bottom picture and maybe fifth in the top? There is really no telling. I hope my friends don't kill me for posting these, but I'm pretty sure my pic is the worst, so yall can't hate me too much! Okay back to sick funny pictures...School play but I'm not sure what year. This is us with Molly.
We are so happy! I think this was Patches's birthday! My sweet little puppy Patches came from Katherine when we were really young, second grade maybe? Patches just left us a few months ago, but he was the best doggie! Katherine had his momma and sister.
Geography Fair! This was in the 6th grade (I think, or maybe 8th), and we each had a country to represent. Kak, I think you should wear the wig more often, and I might sport that wreath for the wedding.
Some of my favorite people!! Love these girls!
At a sleepover at Hutchison with Alison, and I'm not sure when this was, but that is Seth's shirt I am wearing in the picture so it was probably 8th grade. Remember when it was cool in middle school to ask for your boyfriend's clothes so you could wear them? Or was that just me?
Track! This must've been 7th grade because I only ran track for one year, and check out what I am pigging out on after our meet. Not even sure what that is, but I can tell you it can't be healthy! No wonder I wasn't a track star...
Time to fast forward out of our awkward years. I just had to show some pictures of this time because Katherine and I have had way too much fun together over the past 18(?) years not to document them by taking a trip down memory lane! Little Shop of Horrors, anyone?? And Freddy the Frog??
Katherine and her mom when we went with our moms to dinner over Thanksgiving break
Us at New Years 2010... I am so glad we got to celebrate together!
And at New Years 2009!
Seth and Katherine celebrating New Years
Sweet girls!
Chi Omega for life (we are by the owl tree in case you can't tell)!
Home for Christmas break in 2008 I think
Kak, you are one of my most favorite people to hang out with! We have had more fun together over the past many, many years, and I just love you to pieces! You are always there to make us all laugh, and you are an amazing friend! I am so beyond excited to have your beautiful self right up there with me when I marry Seth! LOVE YOU!!
Yeah Kak!! :)

















0 comments:
Post a Comment