Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Weekend in Memphis

We seem to be having a lot of these lately! We left town late Friday night because I got off work late, and Seth had a paper due at 5:00 that he was trying to finish up. He is wonderful because once again, he let me sleep practically the whole way home. Isn't he just the best?! He spent the weekend hanging out with his family and friends, and I spent the weekend running errands like a crazy person! My mom and I got up early Saturday to start getting things marked off of the ever-growing to-do list. Here is what we accomplished:
  • Booked the make-up people for the girls for our wedding day
  • Made our appointments for hair for the day
  • Decided on/ordered bridesmaids gifts that I think they will love!
  • Picked out/ordered invitations for the bridesmaids brunch
  • Ordered rehearsal dinner invitations
  • Had my first dress fitting!
  • Decided on/purchased flower girl and ring bearer outfits
  • Decided on/started working on favors, out-of-town baskets, etc.
We met up with Anne and the kids for lunch at Panera, and then they went with me to my dress fitting so we could decided on outfits for them. We finally got it all figured out, which is a major relief!
Love these three!
We got so much accomplished, and we still had some time to shop in between! We went to dinner at one of my favorites, Cafe Piazza, which was delicious and a nice time to sit and relax after such a busy day. My brother, Nathan, has been in The Crucible at Collierville's Harrell Theater from February 19th, and today is his last performance. We went to see him last night as Judge Hawthorne, and he did a really great job! It was a looonnng play (3 hours!), and we didn't leave until 11:30pm. We were exhausted, but I was so glad I was able to be home to see him. 
The honorable Judge Hawthorne
Sadly, I really can't tell you what all Seth did this weekend because I never saw him and hardly got to talk to him! I know he spent Saturday visiting his family in West Memphis, and he spent Saturday night at the farm celebrating Jesse's birthday with his friends. Maybe he can follow up with more details. I have been up working on a paper all morning, and I am waiting for him to come pick me up so we can get back on the road. It is going to be a long day of work for me since I took the past two days off! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend! It's always good when you can fit in some shopping! Just found your blog and following along. You are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers