Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Past Few Days

It has been a crazy few days for me. With all of the meetings I have had in the afternoons and evenings, I feel like I am back in undergrad again! :) Anyways, on Monday night, we had an ESL Family Literacy night at the school. I got a (much cuter) hair cut yesterday from the fabulous Brittney over at Teazed because almost everyone I know goes to her, and my kind roommate finally insisted that I do something with my hair and made the appointment for me! I then went to meet with the amazing Amy to discuss programs and look at the first of our invitations... love!!! I am so excited for them to come in so we can send them out! After that, it was off to meet some of my best friends in the whole world for pizza!
Shawna and Natalie came in town for the night to stay with us, so Amanda, Ashley, and I went to dinner with them! I look really tired here and I think that is a fake smile, but check out my new layers! 

Today, we had a looonng faculty meeting after school to make up some of our professional development hours that we have missed, and then I had a dinner meeting at P.F.Chang's that was delicious! I just left the library, and it is time for bed! Have a wonderful Thursday!

1 comments:

  1. I go to Britt too! She rocks!!! In the past three years, never walked away with a bad hair cut! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers