Ads 468x60px

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

Whew! What a busy, busy weekend! Here is a quick wrap-up of all that we did.

Friday night: While Seth went to see Shutter Island with some of his law school friends, I went to dinner with the girls! Seanne, Amanda, and I went to one of our favorite restaurants, Mary Maestri's, and Ashley met up with us when she was finished babysitting. Somehow I missed getting a picture of all four of us, but here are the two I took.
 Amanda and me
Amanda, Ashley, and me
Saturday: We had lunch at Table Mesa Bistro, which was delicious, and then picked out and purchased our wedding bands from Blakeman's!!!! We also finished up registering for our wedding and started looking around at different neighborhoods that we might live in next year. We had dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings so Seth could watch the Arkansas game, and then we went to celebrate Jamie Claire's birthday! Karaoke was the highlight of the night!
 Such a terrible photographer... I had my camera on the wrong setting during Seth's awesome rendition of "Walking in Memphis."
 Brian as Johnny Cash
Can't remember what song they were singing here, but Jamie Claire, Hilary, Melissa, and Katy were great!
 Seth and me with Robert and Hilary
We love Ashley!

Sunday: We heard a great sermon continuing on in our study of the Gospel of John at church and had lunch at Mimi's cafe. We went to the gym on the way home, and then I cooked a big pot of chili because we served dinner at South Church for the homeless with our community group tonight. It was a really great experience, and we met so many great people! We grabbed a smoothie for dinner, and then we went our separate ways to the libraries, Seth to the law library and me to Club Mullins. I think I should start paying rent there...

Anyways, we had such a wonderful weekend, and I hope you did too!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers