Anyways, I digress. I see the package and immediately think of my wonderful friends and am beyond shocked when I see this sweet note and amazingly thoughtful "happy" in the box.
Seriously, I can't even begin to express to you how this made my night, day, week even so much better! These are four of the greatest people I have ever met, who each have so much love to give and share, and know how to cheer you up with sweet words and a smile. And I am just amazed... still. The cookies are fabulously delicious (I couldn't resist eating an entire one in literally about two minutes) and the gesture was so amazingly sweet that it still has me with a smile on my face (even through the pain).
Amy, Jenessa, Dale, and Meredith ---- oh my goodness!!! You four are INCREDIBLE!!! I don't even know how to begin to thank you for your kindness, thoughtfulness, generosity, loving spirits, and willingness to go above and beyond for us! I have always been obsessed with the four of you, as I think you might have figured out by now, but you continue to amaze me all the time! Your prayers, support, and encouragement mean the world to me. Thank you for such a wonderful surprise to make my day that much sweeter :) Sending so much love to you all!!!!







0 comments:
Post a Comment