Oh, Nat, how do I even begin to tell people how amazing you are?! Natalie and I met freshman year because we pledged Chi O together, but it was not until the end of sophomore year that we really began to hang out. Shawna, Ashley, Natalie, and I have had some super fun times together since then, and she quickly became one of my best friends! She is adorable, sweet, beautiful, kind, thoughtful, stunning, personable, lovable... I could go on and on! I mean, just check her out!
Beauty!
One of the first pictures of us I could find together. Shawna's 20th birthday?
With Shalane and Ashley before Yippie Chi O junior year
Father-Daughter Picture 2007
Woo Pig!
Tampa Spring Break 2008
Road Trip to Tulsa for Nat's 21st Birthday!
Senior Night 2008
New York 2009
Cheers!
Engagement Party
Oh, happy graduation!
Christmas 2009
New Years 2010
Okay, so her beauty is completely obvious. Natalie is stunning, both inside and out, and is just an amazing girl to be around. She is so positive and encouraging and always knows what to say when you need to hear it. She is energetic, spunky, and the creator of the "most fun award", which we usually win together!
Nat, you are such an amazing girl, and I am so glad that you are one of my best friends! Seth and I both think you are awesome and cannot wait to have you celebrate our wedding and marriage with us! I miss you tons and cannot wait to see you soon! Loves you!!!












Thanks for the kind words Chelsea!! Natalie is so excited to be sharing this time with you and Seth!! Hope you are feeling better!
ReplyDelete