Thursday, February 4, 2010
Back to Life!
Hey everyone! I just wanted to say a quick thank you for all of your love, prayers, messages, comments, and support over the past week. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate every word! Today was my first day back "to life" and was completely exhausting! Those fourth graders can wear you out, but I was so glad to get back and see them all. I'm realizing the important things in life and trying to take it easy on myself, which is quite a change for me if you know me at all. Hopefully we will get this blog back to "fun things" soon, but I wanted to say a quick thank you, especially to my parents and Seth, who were (and always are) absolutely amazing to me, as well as to all the faculty and staff at school, who are helping me get back to work at a healthy pace so I can continue to recover. Thank you, thank you!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment