Some of us at the Arkansas Pep Rally on Beale Street before we went to get ready. Katherine, Shawna, Amanda, me, Natalie (see next post for more details)
Love this classic Memphis pic
"Walkin' in Memphis..."
Our new best friend! He has owned McDonalds, Hilton hotels, and quite a few other things. We had a nice long chat with him, and he insisted that I mail him a copy of this picture. Think he reads my blog??
I have the most beautiful friends! Katherine, (me), Shawna, Gail, Amanda, and Natalie!!
Brenton and Gail looking fabulous!
Seth and Amanda
Seth and Natalie
Time for pictures of Seth and ME!! :)
Love this boy.
We went to Bardog to meet up with some friends and rode the trolley to get there. Katherine and me on the trolley
Natalie and I "driving" the trolley!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
I am sooo unbelievably excited about all that 2010 has in store for us that I can hardly stand it!!! Our downtown celebration was just what we needed to ring in the new year with friends! Happy 2010!!!











0 comments:
Post a Comment