Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Jenessa's Trip To Memphis

Mom and I started off her birthday celebration at the Nail Bar where we were pampered and treated to mimosas, which was so much fun!
We then enjoyed lunch at a deli also in Harbor Town called Miss Cordelia's. It was really crowded, so I only got a picture of the outside.
We then met up with Jenessa and Ki when they made it to Memphis and started all of our appointments. We first went to Classic Party Rentals to look at linens and figure out what all we needed to rent for the reception. Jenessa checked out some linens that we were able to take to the zoo with us to see what they would look like in there, so that was great. We then headed to my church to look around in there and discuss things for the ceremony. Afterwards, we went to the Peabody downtown, followed by a delicious dinner at Flight!
Mom and I celebrating her birthday with a bloody mary at the Peabody

We woke up Tuesday morning bright and early to be at the zoo for a 9:00am appointment. Having never actually seen Teton Trek in person fully completed, Seth and I were both amazed. The place looks fabulous, and we spent about two hours walking around and making plans. I think it is going to be great!!
Seth, my mom, and I in the back of Teton Trek
Sweet little wolf sleeping on a log. Probably not so sweet but he sure does look it.
Seth, me, Jenessa, and Ki
After the zoo, we had lunch at a cafe called Just for Lunch, and then we went to meet with Terri Hannah to discuss our flowers, and Ki and Jenessa headed back. It was a great two days filled with productivity! At each appointment, it made me even more ready to marry Seth! It is only 150 days from today, and I am BEYOND thrilled!!! Thanks Jenessa and Ki for EVERYTHING!!! We really appreciate it and enjoyed spending lots of time with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Ebates Referral Code


Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Bloglovin

Follow our blog with bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

Followers